I enjoy exciting players like the rest of them, but when do we say "uncle" for seeing the same players, exciting or not, get into continuous trouble like they're addicted to the stuff?
For someone who is frighteningly close to losing his job as the face of an NFL franchise, Michael Vick seemingly has his hands out begging someone to take away his keys to the castle.
If you didn't hear, Vick, brother of wonderful humanitarian, Marcus (don't get me started on that guy), was stopped before getting on a flight because he had a water bottle that contained more than the alloted amount of water allowed on planes these days.
1) Having to wear matching bracelets behind my back at the US border thanks to Russ. Thanks Russ!
2) Watching fans get drunk until the end of all three games because they never cut off beer sales in any of the arenas.
3) After eating breakfast and getting the check from the waitress, there was a sheet of paper in it. ???I know what this is for,??? stated Russ. ???You put her tip on it.??? (by the way it wasn???t for the tip it was to join the restaurant???s birthday club)
4) Canadian Beer
5) Aero Bars and Soda made from real sugar.
6) Watching Russ talk English to a guy who was fall down drunk (and yes he did fall down) and only spoke French.
1) I like my fries with a side of gravy? Can???t I have my fries without that brown sauce?
2) The fact that Burger King serves putin.
3) Summum Chiefs games serve beer from beginning to the end.
4) Getting handcuffed at the border only to find out that there is another Russ Cohen up to no good. Why couldn???t I have a more unusual name?
5) Watching Duane and Steve try and help a hockey fan (who never stopped laughing) who was face down in the gutter of the parking lot from too much celebrating after a hockey game.
(SAN DIEGO, CA) - The San Diego Chargers outplayed the New England Patriots, but it was like audience members trying to steal the secrets of a magician - it usually can't be done without the magician spilling the beans on himself, and the Patriots don't go down easy no matter how many times they try to help you figure them out.
Stephen Gostkowski's 31-yard field goal with 1:10 remaining in the game gave the Patriots a 24-21 win over the Chargers and a trip to the AFC Championship game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Both teams gave the ball away plenty, but New England made their opportunities count more. San Diego turned the ball over four times, all in crucial situations.
There was some really bad coaching this week in the four games leading us into the AFC and NFC title games. We all watched as ???Marty??? use a time out to challenge a call that was clearly correct and blow a timeout that was desperately needed by San Diego as they had to try an un-realistic 54-yard field goal to try and survive the Patriots. I have one question for Marty; why only 9 carries for LT in the second half when you had the lead most of the way?
Andy Reid chose not to go for a 4th and 15???why? Andy everything was on the line, you are on the road, there is no tomorrow, did you really think you could get the ball back without the Saints scoring and score yourself in a hostile environment?
But, best flub of all was by Lovie Smith. It went unnoticed because Seattle???s last ditch pass as time ran out in regulation fell incomplete and the Bears won in OT.
©2000-2012 Sportsology. All Rights Reserved.